AboutWeb performs work for multiple offices/agencies within the Department of Commerce, including the National Institute of Standards and Technology and the Office of the Inspector General.
Services include application development and customization, enterprise architecture, data migration, system administration and product/code evaluation. Our solutions teams are experienced in implementing FISMA and NIST security requirements at the Department of Commerce and in preparing applications/systems for certification and accreditation.
- Case Management System
- Content Management System
- COTS/GOTS Development/Customization
- Security Compliance
- Certification and Accreditation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Process Analysis/Reengineering
- Adobe ColdFusion
- Adobe Flex
- SQL Server Database
- Oracle Database
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Office of the Inspector General Office of Investigations